Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis wide-ranging text introduces the causes of economic growth and stagnation across countries. It combines consideration of proximate causes as well as systemic factors, and provides the historical context and theoretical background to aid understanding of international disparities.
- Author BiographyMatthew McCartney is Director of the Contemporary South Asian Studies Programme and Associate Professor of the Political Economy and Human Development of India, University of Oxford, UK.
- Author(s)Matthew McCartney
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note352 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.