Economic Growth and the Balance-of-Payments Constraint by John McCombie, A. P. Thirlwall (Paperback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £66.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedysavings
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
- £27.80Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by bookbargainsonline-uk
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionArgues in a consistent and comprehensive way the idea that a country's growth performance cannot be properly understood without reference to the performance of its tradable goods sector and the strength of its balance of payments. The book is critical of neo-classical growth analysis.
- Author BiographyAuthor A.P. Thirlwall: Tony has lectured widely in developing countries and has been a consultant to several international agencies including the African Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) and the Pacific Islands Development Program in Hawaii. He has written a number of specialized texts in the field of development economics and is Series Editor of Palgrave's Great Thinkers in Economics collection.
- Author(s)A. P. Thirlwall,John McCombie
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/1993
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXX, 616 p.
- Weight813 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.