Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.78Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an understanding of the political and economic transition of India's economy to a stable and democratic state. Capturing a crucial span of 90 years, it presents a comprehensive account of structural changes in the economy initiated by colonial rule and globalization.
- Author BiographyTirthankar Roy is Reader, Department of Economic History, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)Tirthankar Roy
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight522 g
- Width188 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.