All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
About this product
- DescriptionA survey that assembles theoretical and empirical advances in the literature on economic informality, analyzing the causes and costs of informality in developed and developing economies. It discusses the nature and the roots of informal economic activity across countries distinguishing between informality as the result of 'exclusion' and 'exit'.
- Author(s)Ana Maria Oviedo,Kamer Karakurum-Ozdemir,Mark R. Thomas,World Bank
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleWorld Bank Working Paper
- Series Part/Volume Number167
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Noteill.
- Weight109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.