All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents the results of a three-year collaborative effort involving research institutions in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. Case studies demonstrate the diversity of environmental problems to which a variety of economic instruments can be applied.
- Author BiographyHussein Abaza is Chief of the Economics and trade Unit at UNEP. Jennifer Rietbergen-McCraken is a freelance consultant specializing in the social aspects of sustainable development.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteMaps, tables, glossary
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHussein Abaza,Jennifer Rietbergen-McCracken
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.39
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.21Trending at £5.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.