Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the implications of the emerging global trend of economic regionalism for developing countries. It focuses on the trade and investment effects of integration in developed countries on developing countries and the results of regional integration in developing countries themselves.
- Author BiographyMordechai E. Kreinin, University Distinguished Professor of Economics, Michigan State University, Past President of the International Trade and Finance Association and author of 11 books and 200 professional articles; and Michael G. Plummer, Director, SAIS Europe, and Eni Professor of International Economics, Johns Hopkins University, Bologna, Italy
- Author(s)Michael G. Plummer,Mordechai E. Kreinin
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.