All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEconomic Methodology explores the status and character of economics as a social science and introduces students to philosophical issues underlying modern science. Essentially a philosophy of science for economists, it strengthens students' understanding and enhances their reasoning skills by introducing them to wider philosophical issues.
- Author BiographyMarcel Boumans is Associate Professor History and Methodology of Economics at the Utrecht School of Economics, Utrecht University, The Netherlands. John B. Davis is Professor of Economics, Marquette University, USA, and Professor of Economics, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Author(s)John Davis,Marcel Boumans
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- Content Note2 Illustrations, black and white; 248 p. 2 illus.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2015
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £5.39Trending at £5.58
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.