All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is concerned with the causes and consequences of the evolving political ties and growing economic openness in modern China.
- Author BiographyYumin Sheng is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at McGill University. His research interests include globalization and domestic politics, federalism and decentralization, and regional political representation and resource redistribution under authoritarianism, with a focus on contemporary China. His recent work has also appeared in the British Journal of Political Science, China Quarterly, Comparative Political Studies, the Journal of Contemporary China, and Studies in Comparative International Development. He previously taught at Wayne State University and was a Visiting Research Fellow at the East Asian Institute of the National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Yumin Sheng
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 22 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.