Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionBreaks down the varied barriers that have been erected to economic pluralism. This book is suitable for economists and for those economics academics with an open mind.
- Author BiographyRobert Garnett is Associate Professor of Economics at Texas Christian University. Erik K. Olsen is Assistant Professor of Economics and member of Doctoral Faculty at the University of Missouri Kansas City. Martha Starr is a member of the economics faculty at American University in Washington, DC. Prior to joining AU, she was a senior economist at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Frontiers of Political Economy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 122
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byErik K. Olsen,Jr.,Robert F. Garnett
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.