CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionEconomic Policy is written for all those with an informed interest in economic policy problems. In this volume, top economists provide a concise and accessible evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy.
- Author BiographyThe Senior Editors of Economic Policy: Georges de Menil works at the Delta Ens, France. Richard Portes lectures in the Department of Economics, London Business School. Hans-Werner Sinn is based at the Centre for Economic Studies, University of Munich. The Managing Editors of Economic Policy: Tullio Jappelli is CSEF Director and Professor of Economics at the University of Naples Federico II. Philip Lane is Professor of International Macroeconomics at Trinity College Dublin. Philippe Martin is Professor at the Universite Paris-1 Pantheon Sorbonne and CERASENPC and a Research Fellow at CEPR. Jan van Ours is Professor of Economics at Tilburg University and Professorial Fellow at Melbourne University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomic Policy
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byGeorges De Menil,Giuseppe Bertola,Hans-Werner Sinn,Jan Van Ours,Philip R. Lane,Philippe Martin,Richard Portes,Tullio Jappelli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.