CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.58Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume top economists provide a concise and accessible evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy. Economic Policy has earned a reputation around the world as the one publication that always identifies current and emerging policy topics early.
- Author BiographyThe Managing Editors of Economic Policy : Giuseppe Bertola is Professore Ordinario di Economica Politica, Facolta di Scienze Politiche, Universita di Torino. Philippe Martin is Professor at the Universite Paris-1 Pantheon Sorbonne and CERASENPC and a Research Fellow at CEPR. Jan van Ours is Professor of Economics at Tilburg University and Professorial Fellow at Melbourne University. The Senior Editors of Economic Policy : Georges de Menil works at the Delta Ens, France. Richard Portes lectures in the Department of Economics, London Business School. Hans-Werner Sinn is based at the Centre for Economic Studies, University of Munich.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomic Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight434 g
- Width174 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byGeorges De Menil,Giuseppe Bertola,Hans-Werner Sinn,Jan Van Ours,Paul Seabright,Philippe Martin,Richard Portes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.