All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £16.01
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £17.02
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
About this product
- Author(s)Agnes Benassy-Quere,Benoit Coeure,Jean Pisani-Ferry,Pierre Jacquet
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note158 line illus.
- Weight1168 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Concepts ; 2. Economic policy in a complex world ; 3. Fiscal policy ; 4. Monetary policy ; 5. International financial integration and foreign-exchange policy ; 6. International financial integration and foreign-exchange policy ; 7. Growth Policies ; 8. Tax policy
- Author BiographyAgnes Benassy-Quere is the Director of the CEPII, the French leading research institute in international economics, and a Professor at University Paris-Ouest (on leave). She is a member of France's Commission Economique de la Nation and also teaches at Ecole Polytechnique. Her research interests focus on the international monetary system and European macroeconomic policy. Benoit Coeure teaches international economics and economic policy at Ecole polytechnique in Paris. He has served in various official positions in the French government including as the CEO of France's debt management office, Agence France Tresor and as France's deputy deputy to the G-7 and G-20. He has also been the co-President of the Paris Club. Benoit Coeure has authored articles and books on economic policy, the international monetary system and the economics of European integration. Since January 2002, Pierre Jacquet has been executive director (in charge of strategy) and chief economist at the French Development Agency (AFD). He was formerly deputy director of the French Institute of International Relations (IFRI) and chief editor of IFRI's quarterly review Politique Etrangere. He is professor of international economics and chairman of the department of economics and finance at the Ecole des Ponts - ParisTech and a guest professor in executive programs at the French business school INSEAD. His fields of interest include globalization, international monetary and financial issues, trade policies and negotiations, economic policy and development. Jean Pisani-Ferry is the Director of Bruegel, the Brussels-based economic think tank, and a professor of economics with Universite Paris-Dauphine. He has had a career in research and policy, both in France and at European level. He has been Executive President of the French PM's Council of Economic Analysis, Senior Economic Adviser to the French Minister of Finance, Director of CEPII, the French institute for international economics, and Economic Adviser with the European Commission. He has a regular column in Le Monde and Handelsblatt.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.