All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing measures needed to encourage less successful sectors within the economies of India and China, this book suggests ways forward for sustainable growth.
- Author BiographyB. Sudhakara Reddy is a Professor at Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai. He has an experience of 24 years. He has been actively involved in a number of projects and has been member of prestigious bodies such as Research Advisory Committee, Institute for Global Environmental Change; Indo-China Economic Forum; Planning Board, Government of Maharashtra (1997-98); Expert Committee, Andhra Pradesh State Higher Education; Expert Group, National Hydrogen Energy Board, Ministry of Power; World Renewable Energy Congress, and so on. He has worked as consultant in United Nations Development Programme, United Nations Environment Programme, Ministry of Power, Government of India, Maharashtra State Electricity Board, Canadian International Development Agency, Swidish International Development Agency, United States Agency for Industrial Development, and so on. Professor Reddy's authored works include Urban Energy Systems (1998), Barriers to the Diffusion of Renewable Energy Technologies (2002). He has co-edited Planning for Demand Side Management in the Electricity Sector (1994), Sustainable Regeneration of Degraded Lands (1997), Energy, Environment and Development: A Technological Perspective (2005), Ecology and Human Well Being (2006).
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE India
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byB. Sudhakara Reddy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.