All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.26
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionArising from a two-year project by the Council on Foreign Relations to articulate a next generation approach to American foreign policy, this study concludes that any conception of American security must change to address financial and technological opportunities, as well as emerging threats.
- Author BiographyPatrick J. DeSouza is a banker with Violy, Byorum & Partners Holdings LLC - an investment bank focused on Latin America. During 1997-98, he served in the White House as a Director for Inter-American Affairs on President Clinton's National Security Council. He is a graduate of Columbia College, Yale Law School and Stanford Graduate School. He has been a senior editor on the Yale Law Journal and editor-in-chief of the Yale Journal of International Law. In addition, Dr. DeSouza has been a term member, international affairs fellow and the inaugural Next Generation fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations. He is the author of several articles on foreign economic policy and law.
- Author(s)Patrick Desouza
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication24/03/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight479 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.