All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive introductory text looks at the economic and monetary integration of the EU. It examines the evolution and developments of the EMU from the Werner Plan in the 1960s to the eurozone crisis and subsequent reforms to financial policy. It includes detailed analysis of EMU institutions and assesses the impact of monetary union.
- Author BiographyMichele Chang is Professor in the Department of European Political and Administrative Studies at the College of Europe in Bruges, Belgium. Prior to this, she was a Fulbright fellow at the Centre for European Policy Studies (Brussels). She has published work on euro area governance, financial crises, and fiscal policy. She has taught at numerous universities in the US and Europe. She currently sits on the Executive Board of the European Union Studies Association.
- Author(s)Michele Chang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/07/2016
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note288 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2090
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.