Economics Evolving: A History of Economic Thought by Agnar Sandmo (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.80Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 20 Aug
- £18.32Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by massivebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the history of economic thought, focusing on the development of economic theory from Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations to the late twentieth century. This text examines how important economists have reflected on the sometimes conflicting goals of efficient resource use and socially acceptable income distribution.
- Author BiographyAgnar Sandmo is professor emeritus of economics at the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration. He is the author of The Public Economics of the Environment .
- Author(s)Agnar Sandmo
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note14 line illus. 2 tables.
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £32.74Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.