All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthoritative, yet accessible to all, the revised and fully updated edition of this leading introductory textbook is essential reading for A-level economics students.
- Author BiographyNancy Wall is a well-known author of economics and business studies textbooks for GCE, GCSE and GNVQ. She is a Co-Director of the Nuffield Economics and Business Project and an active member of the Economics and Business Education Association. Danny Myers is a lecturer in economics at the University of the West of England, Bristol. Peter Maunder is an economist based at Leicester University. He is also the Chief Examiner for AS and A-level Economics at Edexcel (London Exams).
- Author(s)Danny Myers,Nancy Wall,Peter Maunder
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/05/2000
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Out-of-print date11/09/2014
- Content Note275 b/w illus, With index
- Weight1280 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
- £38.54Trending at £47.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.