Economics Of Intercollegiate Sports, The by C Leadley John, Randy R. Grant, X Zygmont Zenon (Paperback, 2014)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)C Leadley John,Randy R. Grant,X Zygmont Zenon
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
- Table Of ContentsHistory of Intercollegiate Athletics; Cartels in College Sports; The Labor Market for College Athletes; Athletics and Academics; Labor Market for College Coaches; The Athletic Department and the University; The Media and Intercollegiate Sports; Race and Gender Issues in Intercollegiate Sports; Reforming College Sports; Case Studies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.