All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £34.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the first economic analysis of the billion-dollar male sex work market in the United States.
- Author BiographyTrevon D. Logan is Hazel C. Youngberg Distinguished Professor of Economics at Ohio State University and Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research. He has won the American Sociological Association's Section on Sociology of Sexuality's Best Article Award. He is a member of the Committee on the Status of Minority Groups in the Economics Profession at the American Economic Association and member of the Executive Board of the North American Association of Sports Economists. He is a former president of the National Economic Association, was a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Scholar in Health Policy Research at the University of Michigan, and former chair of the Economic History Association Committee on Data and Archives.
- Author(s)Trevon D. Logan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2017
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus. 42 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.