CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the relationship between economics and moral philosophy, Vickers addresses the historical respects in which economics has consciously surrendered its association, the relevant vocabulary of ethical theory, and where ethical awareness should be allowed to exert influence.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS VICKERS, Professor Emeritus of Economics, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, has held positions with universities in the United States and Australia and has served with the National Bank of Australasia and Vauxhall Motors Ltd. Among his fourteen earlier books are The Tyranny of the Market and Money Capital in the Theory of the Firm.
- Author(s)Douglas Vickers
- Date of Publication30/07/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.