CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPrompts important questions that will guide future research on the causes and prevention of youth violence
- Author BiographyRichard Rosenfeld is Curators Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice at the University of Missouri - St. Louis. He is past president of the American Society of Criminology and his current research focuses on the impact of the economy and policing on crime. Mark Edberg, Ph.D, M.A., is Associate Professor at the George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services, with secondary appointments in the Department of Anthropology and the Elliott School of International Affairs. His work on this volume was conducted under his concurrent role as Director of Qualitative Research for Development Services Group, Inc. (DSG). He has directed or co-directed numerous research and intervention efforts focusing on at-risk youth, in both domestic and global contexts. Xiangming Fang is Professor of Economics and Director of the International Center for Applied Economics and Policy in the College of Economics and Management at China Agricultural University. Prior to his current position he was a Senior Health Economist with the Division of Violence Prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Curtis S. Florence is the lead health economist for the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC). Prior to joining NCIPC, Dr. Florence severed as a faculty member in Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University and the Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Note64 Illustrations, black and white
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCurtis S. Florence,Mark Edberg,Richard Rosenfeld,Xiangming Fang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.