All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £25.51Trending at £26.82
- £4.97Trending at £5.39
- £13.77Trending at £14.16
- £14.46Trending at £21.04
- £11.76Trending at £12.06
- £11.09Trending at £15.14
- £6.78Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionEconomics and the Business Environment' presents the essential principles of microeconomics and macroeconomics applied to the world of business while also looking at wider, topical business issues, such as business strategy, corporate social responsibility, ethics and the state of the global environment in which we live.
- Author BiographyJohn Sloman is Director of the Economics Network -- the economics subject centre of the Higher Education Academy -- based at the University of Bristol. He is the author of several best-selling textbooks in economics used by students across the world, and also published by Pearson Education. Elizabeth Jones is a Teaching Fellow in Economics and her teaching interests include the economics of education, health care and poverty issues. She delivers the core first year modules in Economics at the University of Exeter, as well as teaching the Economics of Social Policy.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Jones,John Sloman
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication24/01/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date17/04/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width194 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Pagination386 pp
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.