CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionA balanced, rigorous and comprehensive exploration of the economics of climate change.
- Author BiographyCharles S. Pearson is Senior Adjunct Professor of International Economics and Environment at the Diplomatic Academy of Vienna and Professor Emeritus at the School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), The Johns Hopkins University, Washington, DC. During his tenure at SAIS he directed the International Economics Program for 17 years and taught at all three campuses in Washington, Bologna and Nanjing. His teaching and research reflect a deep interest in international environmental economics. He pioneered seminars on trade and environment, the role of multinational corporations and environmental cost-benefit analysis. His books reflect these interests, with research on global warming published as early as 1978. They include Environment: North and South; International Marine Environment Policy; and Economics and the Global Environment (Cambridge University Press, 2000). He has been Adjunct Senior Associate at the World Resources Institute and the East West Center and consultant to the US government, international organizations and industrial, financial and legal organizations in the private sector. He received his Ph.D. in economics from Cornell University.
- Author(s)Charles S. Pearson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.