All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £41.41Trending at £44.50
- £40.97Trending at £44.50
- £12.27Trending at £15.13
- £8.24Trending at £9.99
- £16.20Trending at £18.94
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £38.54Trending at £46.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis bestselling introductory textbook (now in a new edition) from Nobel laureate, New York Times columnist and Principles lecturer Paul Krugman, helps introduce the fundamental principles of economics to all kinds of students.
- Author BiographyPaul Krugman, City University of New York, and Robin Wells, previously at Princeton University, USA. Robin Wells was a lecturer and researcher in Economics at Princeton University, USA.
- Author(s)Mr Robin Wells,Paul Krugman
- PublisherW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Weight2351 g
- Width222 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.