All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to economics in the 1990s, this text integrates modern economic theory, up-to-date evidence and actual policy implications, using numerous case studies to illustrate the theory.
- Author(s)David K.H. Begg,Rudiger Dornbusch,Stanley Fischer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/1991
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date11/11/1993
- Content Noteforms transparencies
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.86Trending at £11.10
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.