CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume constitutes the proceedings of a workshop held in Bergendahl, Sweden in May 1995. The workshop concentrated on how economic principles and analysis could contribute to the planning of forestry projects aimed at affecting terrestrial carbon balances.
- Author(s)Terry J. Logan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication29/12/1997
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight884 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJoe Wisniewski,Professor Roger A. Sedjo,Roger N. Sampson
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.