All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the student of European Union economics a textbook on trade and monetary integration within the EU, suitable for undergraduate level. It provides an analysis of the status of EU integration, combined with a introduction to historical and institutional contexts and the European economic environment. It contains examples and questions.
- Author BiographyRichard Baldwin is based at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA. Charles Wyplosz is based at the Graduate Institute of International Studies and ICMB, France.
- Author(s)Charles Wyplosz,Richard E. Baldwin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date30/05/2009
- Content Notefurther readings, references
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.06Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.