All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA substantially revised and updated new edition of the leading text on business and government, with new material reflecting recent theoretical and methodological advances; includes further coverage of the Microsoft antitrust case, the deregulation of telecommunications and electric power, and new environmental regulations.
- Author BiographyJoseph E. Harrington is Professor of Economics at Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Joseph E. Harrington,Jr.,W. Kip Viscusi
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note183 illus.
- Weight1679 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.