Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £9.44
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note31 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 266 p. 31 illus.
- Weight496 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byAke E. Andersson,Anders Stenberg,Karl Gustaf Lofgren,Martin Beckmann
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsPreface; A.E. Andersson, Tonu Puu - Economic Analyst and Cultural Activist; M. Beckmann, Tonu Puu and I - In Collaboration; K.-G. Lofgren, Tonu Puu at the Department of Economics, Umea University.- Microeconomics: Some Reflexions on the Theories of Choice Between Alternative Investment Opportunities; Complementarity, Substitutivity and Regressivity in the Theory of Production; Some Comments on 'Inferior' (Regressive) Inputs; Free Entry and Efficient Distribution of Inputs in a One-product Industry; On the Profitability of Exhausting Natural Resources.- Spatial Economics: Towards a Theory of Optimal Roads; Catastrophic Structural Change in a Continuous Regional Model; Multiplier-accelerator Models Revisited; Pattern Formation in Spatial Economics; The Chaotic Monopolist.- Philosophy of Science: A Graphical Solution of Second-Order Homogeneous Difference Equations; Some Reflections on the Relation Between Economic Theory and Empirical Reality; On Progress and Perfection in the Arts and Sciences.- Curriculum Vitae.- The Collected Scientific Works of Tonu Puu.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.