All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionDefines the sport industry and reviews economic concepts before examining such central issues as benefits and costs, the theory of the firm, profit maximisation as a major motivator, and alternative motivators in non-profit organisations. This book is suitable for those who want a complete understanding of the sport industry.
- Author(s)Mark J. Eschenfelder,Ming Li
- PublisherFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Date of Publication10/01/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationMorgantown, WV
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight1012 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.