Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.50
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £23.80Trending at £24.16
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an ever-increasing interest in the question of how and why legal norms can effectively guide human action. This volume demonstrates how economic tools can be used to examine this question and scrutinize these legal norms. It is intended for students in law schools and economics departments alike.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Weigel is Associate Professor at the University of Vienna and Chair of the Joseph von Sonnenfels Centre for the Study of Public Law and Economics.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Weigel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Advanced Texts in Economics and Finance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.