All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.54Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.47Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping a system of models and forecasts for the transformation process of former centrally planned economies into market economies, this book outlines a simulation model for the united Germany showing the likely path of the New Lands integration into West Germany by the year 2000.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/10/1993
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleContributions to Economics
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; 36 Illustrations, black and white; X, 292 p. 36 illus.
- Weight470 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGerhard Gehrig,Wladyslaw Welfe
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.