All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionEconomists with Guns offers the first comprehensive history of U.S relations with Indonesia during the 1960s, exploring the shared U.S. and Indonesian embrace of an authoritarian regime committed to military-led development.
- Author BiographyBradley R. Simpson is Assistant Professor of History and International Affairs at Princeton University. He is also the director of a National Security Archive project to declassify U.S. documents concerning Indonesia and East Timor during the reign of General Suharto (1965-1998).
- Author(s)Bradley R. Simpson
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.