All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Joel Spring
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSociocultural, Political and Historical Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Economization and Corporatization of Education. Chapter 2 OECD: The Economization of Test Scores. Chapter 3 Skills: The New Global Currency. Chapter 4 World Bank: Our Dream Is a World Free of Poverty . Chapter 5 The World Economic Forum: Partnerships and Entrepreneurship Education for Global Businesses. Chapter 6 Economization of the Family and Childhood: Educating the Corporate Personality. Chapter 7 The Confluence of Business Interests, Economic Theories, Governments and Educators: Go to School to Learn Job Skills.
- Author BiographyJoel Spring is Professor at Queens College/City University of New York and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.