Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.68Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book expands the explanatory scope of econophysics to the real economy.
- Author BiographyHideaki Aoyama is Professor of Physics at Kyoto University, Japan. Yoshi Fujiwara is Research Fellow at Advanced Telecommunication Research Institute International (ATR). Yuichi Ikeda is Senior Researcher in Hitachi Ltd, Hitachi Research Laboratory, Japan. Hiroshi Iyetomi is Professor of Physics at Niigata University, Japan. Wataru Souma is Associate Professor of Physics at Nihon University, Japan.
- Author(s)Hideaki Aoyama,Hiroshi Iyetomi,Wataru Souma,Yoshi Fujiwara,Yuichi Ikeda
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note159 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight670 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.