Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionEconoPower will provide you with a firm understanding of the influence of modern economics and how it can be used to improve the world we live in. It offers practical advice on numerous personal financial matters earning, saving, investing, and retiring based on the breakthrough contributions of behavioral economists.
- Author BiographyMark Skousen is a professional economist, investment expert, university professor, and author of over twenty-five books. He has taught economics at Columbia Business School, Columbia University, and Rollins College. Currently, he holds the Benjamin Franklin Chair of Management at Grantham University. In honor of his work in economics, finance, and management, Grantham University renamed its business school, The Mark Skousen School of Business. Since 1980, Skousen has been Editor in Chief of Forecasts & Strategies, a popular award-winning investment newsletter (www.markskousen.com). He is also Editor of The Worldly Philosophers Club, a weekly e-letter (www.worldlyphilosophers.com). Skousen is a former analyst for the CIA, a columnist for Forbes magazine, and past president of the Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) in New York. He earned his PhD in economics from George Washington University.
- Author(s)Mark Skousen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width159 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byArt Laffer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.