All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionSimultaneously published in the USA and Canada --T.p. verso.
- Author BiographyRoy Bhaskar is the originator of the philosophy of critical realism, and the author of many acclaimed and influential works including A Realist Theory of Science, The Possibility of Naturalism, Scientific Realism and Human Emancipation, Dialectic: The Pulse of Freedom, Plato Etc., From Science to Emancipation and (with Mervyn Hartwig) The Formation of Critical Realism. He is an editor of Critical Realism: Essential Readings and Interdisciplinarity and Climate Change and was the founding chair of the Centre for Critical Realism. He is currently a World Scholar at the University of London Institute of Education. Karl-Georg Hoyer is Professor and Research Director at Oslo University College. He holds a Master's Degree in technology and a PhD in social sciences with a dissertation on Sustainable Mobility . Most of Hoyer's research is related to sustainable development, with a main focus on transport and energy. Petter Naess is Professor in Urban Planning at Aalborg University, Denmark, with part-time position at Oslo University College, Norway. Main research interests: land use and travel; impacts and driving forces of urban development; philosophy of science. His most recent book is Urban Structure Matters (Routledge, 2006).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKarl Georg Hoyer,Petter Naess,Prof. Roy Bhaskar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.