All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionCompiles the issues involved in successful ecosystem-based fisheries management to foster its implementation and further scientific research into the area.
- Author BiographyJ. S. Link is currently a senior scientist at the National Marine Fisheries Service in Woods Hole, USA. He has spent a large part of his career in helping to establish the scientific underpinnings for ecosystem-based fisheries management (EBFM) and has received the Fisheries Society of the British Isles Medal for significant advances in fisheries science.
- Author(s)Jason Link
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 17 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.