Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.87
- £16.60Trending at £16.96
- £11.70Trending at £13.95
- £7.49Trending at £12.97
- £11.27Trending at £12.07
- £20.22Trending at £24.88
- £7.40Trending at £10.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book bridges natural, physical and social sciences to show how ecosystem ecology can inform the ecosystem services approach to environmental management.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Raffaelli is Director of the UK's NERC Centre, UKPopNet. He has written extensively on aspects of ecosystem ecology, especially food webs and integrated catchment ecology, and more recently has become extensively involved with the ecosystem services approach to the management of natural resources within the UK and Europe through his work with DIVERSITAS, UKBRAG, the Royal Society's Global Environment Research Committee, DEFRA and the BES. Christopher L. J. Frid is Professor of Marine Biology at the University of Liverpool and a long standing member of the BES. He is a member of DEFRA's Marine Fisheries Science Advisory Group and the Council of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom. He has written extensively on aspects of marine ecology and human impacts on marine ecosystems and has been a major proponent of the development of the ecosystem approach to marine management.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleEcological Reviews
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byChristopher Frid,David G. Raffaelli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.