All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book draws on a range of interdisciplinary perspectives to provide a framework for translating concepts into ecosystem-related decision making and practice.
- Author BiographyJetske A. Bouma is Senior Environmental Economist at the Institute for Environmental Studies (IVM), VU University Amsterdam, and Senior Policy Researcher at the Dutch Environmental Assessment Agency. Her research focusses on the design and evaluation of policy instruments and analysis of the conditions for collective action and self-enforcement. She teaches graduate courses on the governance of ecosystem services and advises policy-makers on the use of policy instruments and decision-making tools. Pieter J. H. van Beukering is an Associate Professor in the field of environmental economics at the Institute for Environmental Studies (IVM), VU University Amsterdam. Most of his research work takes place in Asia, the Caribbean, the Pacific and Africa, with a strong focus on natural resource management, economic valuation and poverty alleviation. He teaches graduate courses focussing on the valuation of ecosystem services and environmental economics.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note56 b/w illus. 6 colour illus. 10 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJetske A. Bouma,Pieter J. H. van Beukering
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.