Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionInternational perspectives on the interdependence of ecological, health, and societal problems.
- Author BiographyLars K. Hallstrom is associate professor of political studies and director of the Alberta Centre for Sustainable Rural Communities at the University of Alberta. Nicholas P. Guehlstorf is an associate professor of environmental sciences and political science at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. Margot W. Parkes is associate professor in the School of Health Sciences and the Northern Medical Program at the University of Northern British Columbia.
- Author(s)Lars K. Hallstrom,Margot W. Parkes,Nicholas P. Guehlstorf
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.