All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionSummarizing the findings of the four working groups, this book presents the key findings of each of the working groups, and meets the needs of policy makers and other professionals. It also provides an overview of the framework used by the assessment, and will serve as a guide for assessment, planning, and management for the future.
- Author BiographyThe Millennium Ecosystem Assessment s work is overseen by a 45-member Board of Directors, co-chaired by Robert Watson, Chief Scientist and Senior Advisor for the Environment of the Environmentally and Socially Sustainable Development Network of the World Bank, and A.H. Zakri, director of the United Nations University s Institute of Advanced Studies. The Assessment Panel, which oversees the technical work of the MA, includes 13 of the world s leading social and natural scientists. It is co-chaired by Angela Cropper of the Cropper Foundation and Harold Mooney of Stanford University. Walter Reid is the director of the Millennium Ecosystem Assessment.
- Author(s)Millennium Ecosystem Assessment
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.