Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers a collection of computational methods to the ecotoxicologists primarily interested in the study of the adverse effects of chemicals, their mechanisms of action and/or their environmental fate and behavior. It includes numerous case studies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEmerging Topics in Ecotoxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight629 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJames Devillers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.