All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated guide to the Eden Project site, with an explanation of the exhibits, in a landscape format. It takes the visitor from the Visitor Centre down into the pit and has distinct sections explaining events and performances at Eden, the exhibits in the Outdoor Biome, the Humid Tropics Biome, and the Warm Temperate Biome.
- Author BiographyWritten by the Eden team of environmentalists, horticulturalists, writers and retailers.
- Author(s)The Eden Team
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEden Project Books
- Out-of-print date04/11/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.32Trending at £13.47
- £5.62Trending at £5.87
- £9.79Trending at £11.99
- £7.44Trending at £7.64
- £7.41Trending at £7.63
- £11.67Trending at £11.84
- £11.32Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.