All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an experienced author team, this work offers resources for the two-tier specification. Difficult concepts are explained to encourage learner success. This work contains fully blended books and software that allows the reader to deliver interactive lessons.
- Author BiographyKeith Pledger taught maths between 1975 and 1990, as well as doing advisory work for an LEA. He has authored over 40 textbooks for schools and colleges.
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication26/05/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleEdexcel GCSE Mathematics for 2006
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/06/2012
- Weight1498 g
- Width195 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byGareth Cole,Joe Petran,Keith Pledger,Peter Jolly,Sue Bright
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.48
- £19.79Trending at £20.19
- £5.29Trending at £6.29
- £5.36Trending at £10.32
- £5.00Trending at £6.71
- £8.27Trending at £11.16
- £8.26Trending at £11.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.