All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSucceed with this motivating revision guide packed with tips and opportunities to practise for the exam.
- Author BiographyBen Walsh is an experienced GCSE history teacher, a best-selling author and a celebrated expert in the use of digital technology in history teaching. Steve Waugh is an experienced author.
- Author(s)Ben Walsh,Steven Waugh
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date07/05/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width211 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Most relevant reviews
- rianna0003 May, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- cadenator201517 Oct, 2015by
Excellent book. Great content. Brilliant value for the money.
This is a good strong and solid revision book with lots of information about the cold war, relations from 1900-1991 and various chapters looking at the development of certain countries. It's just what I expected and is the same book the school uses and it has everything I needed.