Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.86Trending at £4.93
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £28.00Trending at £33.90
- £15.99Trending at £21.70
- £42.41Trending at £64.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn this first book-length study of contemporary Native American artist Edgar Heap of Birds, Bill Anthes analyzes Heap of Bird's art and politics in relation to Native American history, spirituality, and culture, the international art scene, and how his art critiques the subjugation of Native Americans.
- Author BiographyBill Anthes is a Professor in the Art Field Group at Pitzer College and the author of Native Moderns: American Indian Painting, 1940-1960, also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Bill Anthes
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note95 illustrations, incl. 78 in color
- Weight613 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.