All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe comprehensive guide to wild mushrooms in the heartland--perfect for the coffee table, glove box, and kitchen
- Author BiographyJoe McFarland has been an outdoor writer for nearly twenty years and is a staff writer for the Illinois Department of Natural Resources magazine Outdoor Illinois. He lives in Makanda, Illinois. Gregory M. Mueller, an internationally known mycologist, was curator of fungi at the Field Museum of Natural History for over twenty-three years and is now vice president of science and academic affairs at the Chicago Botanic Garden.
- Author(s)Gregory M. Mueller,Joe McFarland
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.51
- £14.95Trending at £15.14
- £19.38Trending at £19.64
- £11.21Trending at £12.98
- £7.88Trending at £9.92
- £9.57Trending at £12.91
- £9.45Trending at £10.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.