About this product
- DescriptionBased on two walks, this guide takes in all the best on offer in Scotland's capital city - history, romance, culture and tradition mixed with 21st-century sophistication and charm. It covers the Old Town's majestic Royal Mile, dominated by the grey fortress that is Edinburgh Castle, and the contrasting Georgian elegance of the New Town.
- Author(s)Annie Bullen
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitlePitkin City Guides
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitkin Publishing
- Weight130 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byAngela Royston
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.