All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive biography of the century's godfather of invention-from the preeminent Edison scholar Israel's meticulous research and refusal to shy away from the dodgier aspects of Edison's personality offers a fresh glimpse into the life of the inventor. -New Scientist Remarkable.
- Author BiographyPAUL ISRAEL is the Managing Editor of the multivolume documentary edition of the Thomas Edison Papers at Rutgers University and the coauthor of Edison's Electric Light. He lives in Highland Park, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Paul B. Israel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/1998
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notefacsimiles, portraits
- Weight1034 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.